All webinars are taught by ACHP staff instructors with practical experience in Section 106 review and in developing program improvements.
AICP CM Credits
American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) members can earn Certification Maintenance (CM) credits for this activity.
Registration is $50 per participant, per webinar. Pay online with a credit card by clicking on the course title above. Registration includes a printable certificate of completion.
Registration fees are non-refundable, but another person may take your place if we are notified in advance. Please contact us at least 24 hours before the webinar start time to arrange a substitution.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
- Defining the Area of Potential Effects
- Archaeological Sites and Section 106: A Discussion on Identification and Evaluation
- Understanding 36 CFR 800.12: Disaster Response and Emergencies
- Meeting the Reasonable and Good Faith Identification Standard in Section 106 Review
- Managing Confidential Information and Section 304
- Preservation Compliance and Property Disposal
- Cultural Landscapes: Identification and Effects Assessment
- Innovative Approaches to Section 106 Mitigation